Where on my body can I get dermal filler treatment?
Dermal fillers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the UK. Globally, over 10 million treatments are performed every year and the number is rising, but let’s face it, it is easy to assume dermal filler treatments lead to unnatural results.
Sadly, this gives a great treatment a poor name. Dermal fillers, when administered correctly can be amazing for the skin and give gorgeous, NATURAL looking results. The key to a good filler is that it should be undetectable.
Done well, dermal filler can give beautiful results. It can make you look less tired, less sad, less saggy and even younger. It can also reshape areas of the face where volume is lost such as the lips, jaw and under-eyes.
Here’s the areas of the face where you can get dermal filler injected at VIVA:
- Lip Fillers: Our VIVA Lip Enhancement is the perfect treatment to add natural looking volume to the lips. We offer 0.5ml for a subtle boost (recommended for all new clients) and 1ml of filler for a more voluptuous pout.
- Tear Trough Fillers: Tired eyes, bags and dark circles affect many of us, but our Tear Trough Filler treatment is here to brighten that complexion. By using a micro-cannula technique with only two injection points, we deliver a quick, safe and fuss-free alternative to surgery.
- Cheek Fillers: Our Cheekbone Enhancement involves injecting a small amount of dermal filler into the cheeks to lift and define the area, resulting in a more contoured appearance without the need for make-up.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty: To smooth out bumps, lift a droopy nasal tip , refine the tip or correct any asymmetry, our Non-Surgical Nose Job (or “Liquid Nose Job”) is the go to treatment.
- Chin Fillers: Chin Fillers can correct asymmetry, rebalance the overall dimensions of the face, elongate the face or harmonise with Jawline Fillers for a more defined lower face. It’s also an ideal option to add volume to the chin, which, depending on technique, can be used to enhance either masculinity or femininity.
- Non-Surgical Facelift: The VIVA Non-Surgical Facelift is the ultimate non-surgical alternative to a traditional facelift. Our eight-point lift technique using dermal fillers addresses cheek structure, volume and definition, eye bags or hollows, nose to mouth contours and the jowl and jawline area.
- Jawline Fillers: For this treatment we use Juvéderm Volux to add definition to the jawline. It is often combined with our Chin Enhancement and can be used to refine and contour or give structure and contour without the need for filters.
- Symmetry Correction: Our faces are naturally asymmetrical and for some this is more noticeable than others. When it comes to this slight natural asymmetry we can inject small amounts of dermal filler to the area of concern, refining proportions in a natural looking way.
- Nasolabial folds: Nasolabial folds are the lines which run from your nose to your mouth. As we age, we will almost all begin to notice the appearance of nasolabial lines, but thankfully through skilful use of dermal fillers we are able to plump the skin around this area to help lessen this tell-tale sign of ageing. By adding volume and plumping out either the fold itself, or the area above the fold to lift the skin, we can smooth out the cavity and restore lost volume, leaving you looking incredible with a subtle, naturally refreshed appearance.
- Full-Face Transformation: The VIVA Skin Clinics we specialise in full-face dermal fillers, where we design a treatment plan for every individual client. Considering the face as a whole, we work with you to develop the perfect treatment plan to achieve your desired results, with multiple areas being targeted over the course of multiple appointments.
Interested in dermal filler treatment at VIVA Skin Clinics? Book in for a consultation with us today!