Thank you for your recent booking with VIVA Skin Clinics. Please take a few moments to read our terms and conditions carefully prior to your treatment. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- All patients must be 18 and over.
- All bookings require a payment card on file. This card will not be charged unless you fail to show or cancel without giving us 72 hours notice.
All new patients must have a consultation with their chosen practitioner.
If you choose to cancel your appointment without giving 72 hours notice, £75 will be taken from your payment card on file, so please be sure that you are serious about attending your consultation before you book. We understand that life happens but as we still need to pay our team, pay rent and continue to offer our consumers a premium service, we are unable to make any exceptions to this rule.
If you wish to reschedule your appointment you must do so with at least 72 hours notice otherwise £75 will be taken from your card on file.
- YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We ask that clients arrive on time for their appointments to allow the full amount of time required for treatment. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment and £75 will be taken.
- Patients are only able to go ahead with the treatment they have booked during their allocated appointment time. For example, if you have booked an appointment for anti-wrinkle injections, we will NOT be able to complete a dermal filler treatment in this session.
- In the event that you are dissatisfied with treatment you must attend a review appointment to discuss this with your practitioner. We do not offer refunds on any treatments.
- VIVA Skin Clinics accepts Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, American Express and VIVA Skin Clinics gift vouchers. Please note you cannot pay for treatment via bank transfer or cash in clinic.
- All patients must wait a period of 2 weeks after treatment before having a review or top-up. This is to allow residual swelling and bruising to subside and to allow results to take full effect. Any top up treatments must be booked 2-4 weeks after your initial treatment.
- Our practitioners will take photographs pre and post-treatment for your clinical record. These images are kept private and are for record keeping purposed only and in line with legislation.
- We do not offer refunds on any products purchased. However, if you change your mind about a product and let us know within 14 days of purchase, we would be happy to exchange this for another product. This does not apply to products which have been used or opened.
- We ask that you DO NOT bring children or babies to your appointment with us. This is for the safety of your children and our team are not able to childmind.
- The person receiving the treatment is only allowed in the treatment room. If you attend your appointment with someone, they will have to stay in our lovely waiting room.
- If you fail to attend 2 appointments with VIVA Skin Clinics, you will not be permitted to schedule a new appointment.
- Please note NO pets are allowed at your appointment.
Laser Hair Removal Packages and Skin Packages
- Pre-pay or up-front payment for laser skin treatments have a 12-month expiry date.
- Pre-pays or up-front payment for laser hair removal treatments have a 12-month expiration date. When 10 or more treatments are bought, the expiration date will be 18 months from purchase date not treatment date.
- 72 hours notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 72 hours or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited and deducted from your treatment package.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
- Treatments may not be completed by the same therapist each time.
- Laser hair removal packages where more than one area is treated can not be split between multiple appointment, ie bikini and underarm must be in one appointment time not two.
- The savings specified for each package are calculated on the normal per treatment price and not pre-paid prices.
- Clients may purchase as many skin packages as they like, however payment must be made upfront in full and the terms of our refund policy apply.
- The full amount of the package is payable prior to commencement of any treatments.
- Bookings must be made for each treatment within the session package.
- Appointments cancelled, missed or changed without 72 hours’ notice will be deemed to have been taken and deducted from the client’s package.
- Treatments included in laser or skin package cannot be exchanged for other treatments.
- An VIVA SKIN CLINICS Therapist will advise clients on the recommended time frames for each treatment within the skin package and laser hair removal package purchased, however it is the client’s responsibility to ensure they book in their treatments in advance so that there are available appointments.
- All treatments within the package must be redeemed at the clinic the package was originally purchased. Cross redemption is not allowed.
- All packages have a 12 month expiry on redemption of treatments, unless otherwise stated such as laser hair removal package of 10 or more sessions.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
GIFT CARDS ARE VALID FOR ONE (1) YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
Gifts cards are valid for one year from the Date of Issue. After the gift voucher has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become the property of VIVA SKIN CLINICS.
When participating in our before and after promotional discounts, patients and clients known as “models” will sign a media relase form.
Consent for Use of Media Material – VIVA SKIN CLINICS
The model or patient grants VIVA SKIN CLINICS (hereinafter referred to as “VIVA”) the rights to use the following media material (the “Material”) for the purpose of creating educational and promotional content:
(a) Photographic images;
(b) Video recordings;
(c) Audio recordings;
(d) Written testimonials.
With understanding that the Material may contain information about my medical diagnosis and treatment, which is considered sensitive data. By signing this consent form, explicitly providing consent for VIVA to process this sensitive data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
In the event of my selection to participate in this campaign, the model agrees to sign a legal consent form confirming the agreement to the publication of the Material by VIVA both now and in the future.
By signing this release, the “model” grants VIVA the right to use the Material for promotional and informational purposes, including but not limited to its websites, publications used in clinics, and other media platforms such as posters, newsletters, newspapers, catalogues, video collages, etc.
The model grants VIVA the right to disclose the Material to third parties and media for the aforementioned purposes.
The model acknowledges and agree that VIVA may crop and/or collage the Material with other content, and that the Material may be transmitted over the internet for promotional and informational purposes.
By agreeing to particpate and signing our media release form, the model releases and forever discharge VIVA, its agents, officers, and employees, from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the Material. This includes, but is not limited to, any claims for invasion of privacy, defamation, or financial compensation. Additionally, waiving all moral rights they may have in the Material.
Refunds or Complaints
In the event of a treatment concern, complaint or refund- all must be submitted in writing to the manager of the clinic the patient recieved treatment. This can be obtianed by calling 02037332199 and requesting the email address for the manager.
Once the compliant is recieved in writing, VIVA Aesthetics Ltd has 14 days to review and respond to the complaint.
In order to resolve the complaint the customer made me offered a follow up treatment, follow up medical call, follow up face or a follow up face to face appointment.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges or partial refunds for any services and reserve the right to turn down a compliant if deemed fraudulent.
All complaints will be reviewed internally by operations and clinical manager to ensure fair and transparent policy. Response to complaints will be sent in writting to the intial email or letter address the complaint was recieved. No phone calls will be made in complaints- unless a booking is to be made to fully resolve the issue.
We do not offer refunds on services.