Thank you for your recent booking with VIVA Skin Clinics. Please take a few moments to read our terms and conditions carefully prior to your treatment. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- All patients must be 21 and over.
- All bookings require a payment card on file. This card will not be charged unless you fail to show or cancel without giving us 72 hours notice.
All new patients must have a consultation with their chosen practitioner.
If you choose to cancel your appointment without giving 72 hours notice, £75 will be taken from your payment card on file, so please be sure that you are serious about attending your consultation before you book. We understand that life happens but as we still need to pay our team, pay rent and continue to offer our consumers a premium service, we are unable to make any exceptions to this rule.
If you wish to reschedule your appointment you must do so with at least 72 hours notice.
- We ask that clients arrive on time for their appointments to allow the full amount of time required for treatment. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment and another deposit will be required to secure a new booking.
- Patients are only able to go ahead with the treatment they have booked during their allocated appointment time. For example, if you have booked an appointment for anti-wrinkle injections, we will NOT be able to complete a dermal filler treatment in this session.
- In the event that you are dissatisfied with treatment you must attend a review appointment to discuss this with your practitioner. We do not offer refunds on any treatments.
- All patients must wait a period of 2 weeks after treatment before having a review or top-up. This is to allow residual swelling and bruising to subside and to allow results to take full effect. Any top up treatments must be booked 2-4 weeks after your initial treatment.
- Our practitioners will take photographs pre and post-treatment for your clinical record. These images are kept private and are for record keeping purposed only and in line with legislation.
- We do not offer refunds on any products purchased. However, if you change your mind about a product and let us know within 14 days of purchase, we would be happy to exchange this for another product. This does not apply to products which have been used or opened.
- Children are welcome in our clinics however we regret that our staff members are unable to supervise children during treatments. We therefore ask that you do not bring children along to appointments unless they can be supervised by another adult.
- If you fail to attend 2 appointments with VIVA Skin Clinics, you will not be permitted to schedule a new appointment.