London Botox® Clinic
At VIVA Skin Clinics, we specialise in anti-ageing injectable procedures such as Anti-Wrinkle using Botox®. Our highly skilled team of medical professionals are experts at giving natural, results anti-wrinkle results and see 100’s of clients for this treatment weekly. Our Botox pricing starts from £175.
What is Botox®?
Botox® is one of the most widely known brands of botulinum toxin injections. Botox® is a medication used to treat wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes, brows and forehead as part of our Anti-Wrinkle treatment. It can also be used to treat a number of other facial concerns such a square jaw or a gummy smile, but is predominantly used to treat fine lines and wrinkles. BOTOX® is a type of toxin that works by paralysing the muscle and thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles and preventing future ones.
BOTOX LONDON TREATMENT VIDEO
Watch a demonstration of a Botox injection for three areas of Botox on the upper face for Forehead lines, Crowsfeet lines and frown lines.
How does Botox® work?
Anti-Wrinkle injections are designed to block nerve signals to muscles. As a result, injected muscles can’t contrast, meaning the skin that is attached to the muscle on your face also relaxes. This means that fine lines and wrinkles that have already occurred are smoother and any future ones are prevented. These effects are always temporary, but can up to 4 months. Most of our patients have 3 areas of Botox® – in the forehead, crow’s feet and frown lines.
Who isnt suitable for Botox?
People who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a certain neurological diseases shouldn’t use Botox. Because Botox doesn’t work for all wrinkles, check with a doctor first and ensure a full medical review is performed.
Side Effects of Botox
Botox is a FDA approved, low risk procedure with high safety records. However, there are minimal rare side effects of the treatment such as:
- Allergic reactions
- Muscle spams
- Drooping brows or eyelid ptosis
- Heavy brow feeling
What areas can be treated with Botox?
- Forehead Lines – Horizontal forehead lines are a common feature are often more prominent as we get older. They can be caused by gravity, age, genes, but the most common cause is from our forehead muscles contracting when we raise our eyebrows. This movement is often created by contraction of the forehead muscle and in some people can create a tired or stressed appearance.
- Crow’s Feet – Crow’s Feet lines and wrinkles are formed by contraction of the muscle around the eyes, and occur on smiling, laughing or squinting. They are often also a result of the ageing process. In some people they are present at rest and can deepen with time to extend into the cheek areas creating a tired and stressed appearance.
- Frown Lines – Frown lines are folds of skin caused by repeated muscle contractions that can pull the skin downward over time. As this happens, the skin can become thin and more wrinkled, creating a furrowed appearance in the skin. Frown lines are vertical lines between and above your eyebrow often creating an angry, stressed or tired appearance.
- Gummy Smile – A gummy smile described a condition when someones gums show when smiling. This is not a medical issue, but in some cases this can be detrimental to a person’s self-esteem. A ‘gummy smile’ is often caused by hyperactive muscles in the face which pull the top lip up higher than usual when smiling, exposing the gum tissue.
- Jawline Slimming – Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to produce a slimmer shape to the lower face. Anti-Wrinkle Treatment selectively weakens the masseter muscle over time leading to an overall reduction in the size of this muscle. Following the injections, these muscles relax and reduce in size, giving a reduced jawline.
Botox Before & Afters:
Our London clinic is based on Kings Road in Chelsea. Within walking distance of iconic Chelsea institutions like the Bluebird Cafe, our clinic is designed with calm and peacefulness in mind. Based around our classic VIVA palette of natural, earthy, neutral tones, we have created a homely space for our patients. The clinic is made up of three beautiful treatment rooms where we offer dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle treatments, medical grade skincare and more. Our focus is always boosting our patients’ confidence and helping them to feel the best version of themselves so everything from our procedures to our clinic space is centered around this mission.
BOTOX TREATMENT LONDON VIVA SKIN CLINICS
Botox treatments require a face to face consultation by UK law.Attending a consultation before any Botox treatment is required.
All VIVA practitioners are on a mission to instill confidence in our lovely patients and are strong believers in producing natural looking results that still leave you looking like YOU. To do this we always conduct a full-face consultation. This is an important part of your treatment journey because it gives you the opportunity to share with us what you want to achieve and us the opportunity to assess your face holistically. We then combine your desired results and our expertise to design a BESPOKE treatment plan. Your plan will outline which treatments will achieve your best aesthetic outcomes and pricing.
The consultation process will involve going through your medical history and desired results, a facial assessment plus recommendations for dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and skincare.
Q: Do I need a consultation?
Yes- an initial consultation is essential for new patients. It’s helps you and us to understand what you want from your treatment journey. It’s also so important from a safety point of view, to ensure treatment is the best course of action for you.
The consultation is FREE.
Q:What products do you use?
We use Botox®, by Allergan.
Q:Does Botox® hurt?
Anti wrinkle injections are normally perfectly comfortable. You may feel some stinging at the point of application, but this can be minimised through the use of a topical Topical anaesthetic prior to application. Please discuss any concerns with us during your pre-treatment consultation.
Q:How long will results last?
Longevity will vary depending on the area treated, the product used, the amount injected and the patient’s metabolism and lifestyle. Generally, we expect results to last up to 4 months.
How much does Botox® cost? You can view our full price list here.
How to book your FREE consultation in London
All new VIVA patients now receive a FREE consultation with their chosen practitioner.
BOOK NOW OR call our friendly team on 02037 332199
Botox London Location
OUR LONDON BOTOX REVIEWS
“Really positive experience. I had my first Botox treatment and have to say Lucy was amazing. She explained everything in detail, made sure I was comfortable and understood everything to put me at ease. Would definitely recommend.” – Mathew
“So happy with my results and I think the prices for central London are extremely affordable. I had Botox in my frown lines and forehead with nurse Eva. She was so informative and lovely to talk to. Honestly the procedure was completely painless! I’ve had Botox a fair few times before elsewhere and always had some discomfort but genuinely I felt nothing. Eva told me it’s because they use the smallest needles available and that along with her light touch really did make all the difference.” – Candice